Jobs. Everyone needs one. Is there one
for you here?
Randolph College has an opening for a full-time groom at the Riding Center. Hours begin at 7 a.m. weekends and 7:30 a.m. weekdays, Saturday through Wednesday. Physical labor involved and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted required. Duties include, but are not limited to, stall cleaning, grooming, unloading hay, and working in all weather conditions. Must be able to notice and report health issues with individual horses. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, passion for the work involved, effective communication skills and a positive attitude. Experience working with horses preferred, but will train. Applicants may apply in person at Main Hall or send resume to: Director of Human Resources, Randolph College, 2500 Rivermont Avenue, Lynchburg, VA 24503, or via e-mail to email@example.com EOE
Two Positions Open!
ASSISTANT BARN MANAGER/GROOM
This full time position includes on-farm housing in a spacious, renovated farmhouse, and the option for full board for one horse.
Primary duties include: feed, turnout, tacking and providing support for the trainers and vets.
Experience working with horses is essential, but this is not a riding position.
We are seeking someone hardworking, knowledgeable and committed to providing excellent care to our horses and superior customer service to our clients.
- The hours are generally 6am-4:30pm, but a willingness to be flexible with scheduling, including w/e's is essential. You will occasionally be asked to help with stalls, but this is not a regular part of the job.
This full time position is available immediately.
- Equestrian facility seeking groom to work min. 30+ hour per week, with opportunity for additional hours
- This is a permanent position, and we can offer the right candidate shared housing in a spacious, renovated farmhouse on the farm.
- The hours are generally 6am-4:30p (but flexibility with availability w/e’s is a must), Duties include feed, turnout, tacking and providing support for the trainers.
- You will occasionally be asked to help with stalls. Experience working with horses is essential, but this is not a riding position. We are seeking someone dependable and committed to providing excellent care to our horses.
Sperry View Farm is busy year round (with two indoor arenas, one outdoor) training private clients, as well as hosting clinics and several shows each year.
We specialize in dressage and eventing. Please visit our website for full details of the facility.
Interested candidates should contact Liz Doering at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information, or to submit your resume.
NY and FL!
Farm Manager Wanted.
Looking for experienced barn manager - equitation and jumper horses.
Winter @ WEF; Summer @ HITS on Hudson
Call Amy - 561-504-3095 or send resume to email@example.com